RECORDED MUSIC PROGRAMS
Help residents and staff engage in music and create new songs together
Even in isolation,
music brings us together.
We designed our recorded music programs especially to meet the challenges of physical distancing due to the coronavirus crisis.
These programs can be implemented by ANY staff member. All you need is an internet-connected device.
Discover how residents and staff can still enjoy music and memories - even creating new songs! - while keeping hands-off and physically distanced.
Click below to download your free sample, or scroll on to read more.
Benefits for Staff:
• You'll love how EASY it is to plan and use these programs
• You get access to a versatile and comprehensive package of music-based activities, suitable for individuals
• You'll see increased staff satisfaction, as caregivers engage musically with residents and contribute to songwriting
• You'll experience of the tensions surrounding this public health crisis by engaging in music and creative collaboration
Benefits for Residents:
• Residents will have opportunities to share memories and stories (even during quarantine!)
• Less isolation, loneliness, and agitation
• Increased alertness, improved mood, and increased engagement with the world around them
• Residents will get to contribute to a creative project to share with their loved ones