ONLINE MUSIC AND MOVEMENT GROUPS
Connect with others, have fun with music, and feel better!
The joys of music for older adults and caregivers stuck at home.
Join our music and movement groups to:
- Connect with other people
- Move your body to music
- Sing and play music
- Have fun and feel better!
Why you should join this group:
- Enjoy a variety of rich, engaging music experiences, like singing, movement to music, and song discussion.
- Connect with other people logging on from their own homes.
- Experience non-musical benefits as well, such as:
- A decrease in pain, anxiety, and confusion
- An increase in movement and vocal exercise (important for stroke survivors and people with Parkinson's!)
- Access to old memories and the opportunity to tell favorite stories
- Increased focus and attention
- Our board-certified music therapists know how to tailor music experiences to meet participants' interests and needs
- You DON'T have to accept loneliness, boredom, depression, or decline during the coronavirus crisis!
All you need is an internet-connected device (computer, tablet or smartphone.)
If you can click a link in an email, you can access your teletherapy session.
We want to make things EASY, and we don't want technology to get in the way of your music therapy. Contact us with any questions, and we'll walk you through the tech stuff, at no extra charge.
Sign up for your first session!
Movement and Music Groups are weekly on Fridays at 11 am Central (12 pm Eastern/9 am Pacific).
** Your first class is FREE! Use the code FIRST-FREE at registration. **
Single classes: $15 each
5-Class Package: $50 (use within 60 days of purchase)
P. S. Need help with registration? Watch these short videos for help with registering for a single class or using a class package.