Here’s the replay of the webinar:
And here are some documents you may want to review:
- NEW AMTA Code of Ethics (links to AMTA website)
- 2014 Code of Ethics with red lines – what was removed for being in violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act
- Side-by-side comparison of the old and new Codes of Ethics
- Fall 2018 Report from the Ethics Board – explains the reasoning and process behind this new CoE
There’s more where that came from!
We’re creating two more ethics webinars just for members of MT Insider by the end of March. And that’s just the beginning…
- Affordable supervision/coaching
- Peer support
- Online resources (business and clinical)
- Continuing education
… all waiting for YOU if you’re in business for yourself or are working clinically with adults and older adults.
Save $100 when you join MT Insider by Sunday, February 17.
(We’re waiving the join fee this week only.)