Are you a health-care professional? Or a member of a community group? We want to speak to your group!
Rachelle Morgan’s dynamic presentations involve participants in direct music experiences, with an educational component about the impact of music in eldercare and and day-to-day life.
Here are some topics to choose from:
- Music Therapy for Older Adults: How it Works in Senior Living, Long-Term Care, and Hospice
- Why Does Music Work? What We Know About Music Therapy as an Evidence-Based Practice
- Music Soothes the Soul: How to Choose and Use Music for Relaxation
- Your Voice as the Tool for Better Emotional and Physical Health
- How to Sing, Shake, and Shimmy Your Way Into a Better Life
- Music in Caregiving 101
- Music for Self-Care: Because You’re Worth It
Presentations are tailored to meet the interests and educational needs of your group.
Rachelle is on the music therapy faculty at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College and the healthcare continuing education faculty at Johnson County Community College. She is a frequent presenter at national and regional music therapy and eldercare conferences, as well as giving many continuing education workshops and presentations to local and regional professional associations, trade associations, support groups, and civic associations, including the following:
- American Music Therapy Association (national and regional conferences)
- Johnson County Community College (continuing education courses)
- American Society on Aging (drumming workshop)
- Retreat and Refresh Stroke Camps
- Mid-America Regional Council Age Positive Conference
- Alzheimer’s Association – Heart of America Chapter
- Music Therapy Association of Minnesota
- Colorado Association of Music Therapy
Ready to take the next step? Fill out the form below, or call (913) 548-7169.