Celebrating 10 Years of Music Therapy in Eldercare
As of this August, I’ve been an MT-BC for 10 years, and I’m in the mood to celebrate! We’re going to have a little online party, and YOU’RE INVITED!
I’m going to get super transparent with you about the ups and downs of my music therapy practice thus far, and then we’ll paint a vision of eldercare music therapy in the years to come.
Here’s some of what we’ll cover:
- My 3 Biggest Mistakes in Ten Years of Practice (And How To Avoid Them!)
- My 3 Secrets to Building a Sustainable Practice
- 3 Exciting Developments to Watch For In Eldercare Music Therapy
Wait! There’s More:
- We’ll have some fun giveaways (Attend live for a chance to win!)
- And I’ll announce a limited-time opportunity to join the MT Insider community at a special price.
RSVP below to join the party!
Thursday, August 7 at 7 pm Central (8 pm Eastern/5 pm Pacific)
P.S. There will be a recording available if you can’t attend live. I’ll email the link to everyone who registered after the party!