Hello music therapists!
We’re working on strategic planning for 2019 in the Soundscaping Source community, so I wanted to share a few videos on this topic.
Make sure to check out your opportunity to get in on our Virtual Strategic Planning Day tomorrow, Friday, December 14 – Details are at the bottom of the page.
My #1 tool for staying on track
Making time for this power hour pays HUGE dividends
An older video that still applies 🙂
Don’t miss this step!
How to Join Our 2019 Virtual Strategic Planning Day
Strategic planning is important for business and professional growth, and now is the perfect time to start thinking about your goals for next year.
In our MT Insider community, we’ll be taking time on Friday, December 14, to work on goal planning together, during our Virtual Strategic Planning Day. We’d love for you to join us!
How it works:
- Morning kickoff: We’ll get on Zoom live in the morning to talk about goal setting methods and how to tackle this strategic planning processes for our own personal, professional, and/or business goals.
- Work time: Then we’ll take a few hours to do the work in our own corners of the world.
- Afternoon recap: We’ll get back on Zoom in the afternoon to compare notes and cheer each other on.
Want to join us? All you have to do is become a member of MT Insider.
To make it an easy decision to join, we’re waiving the $100 join fee through TODAY ONLY, December 13. For just $49, you can take part in the 2019 Strategic Planning Day AND start enjoying the benefits of membership in MT Insider. That includes:
- Online resource library, including:
- 30+ session planning resources
- 40+ advocacy/marketing samples and templates
- 25+ trainings on business and clinical work with adults and older adults
- Community support in our small, private Facebook group
- Private coaching/supervision with Rachelle during twice-monthly office hours
All that plus the Strategic Planning Day? It’s a great deal 🙂