Now’s the time to play the music you love.
Why you should consider our music lessons for adults:
- You get to play the music you love. (You deserve it!)
- You get other benefits, too. These may include:
- Improved cognitive function
- Improved auditory perception
- New social opportunities
- An outlet for emotional expression and spiritual exploration
- But mostly, you get to play the music you love.
The Soundscaping Source Difference:
- Our lessons are tailored to the learning styles and preferences of adults.
- You get to learn at your own pace and play the music YOU want to play.
- We come to your home (see our service area below).
- Our music therapists can help you choose an instrument and make adaptations for any cognitive or physical limitations you have.
How it works:
- Request a consultation. We’ll discuss which instrument and what kind of music you want to play.
- Schedule your first lesson. This is when you’ll discover whether you have a good fit with your teacher.
- Play to your heart’s content. Lessons continue as long as you wish.
Our staff can teach lessons on the following instruments:
Your Lessons May Incorporate:
- Instrument Technique
- Play with Drums and Other Percussion Instruments
- Music Theory
- Learning Repertoire of Your Choice
- Basic Composition
- Improvisation Fun
- Creation of Musical Recordings or Slideshows to Share
Ready to play the music you love? Call us at (913) 548-7169, or fill out this form to request a consultation:
** Our service area includes Platte, Clay, Jackson, and Cass counties in Missouri; and Wyandotte, Johnson, Douglas, and Shawnee counties in Kansas. We go west to Topeka, north to Platte City, south to Raymore, and east to Blue Springs.