Here’s how to bring the highest quality music experiences to your clients, residents and patients.
Benefits to your organization include:
- Happier clients, residents, patients, and families
- Increased staff satisfaction, as your caregivers learns to engage musically with their care recipients
- Having a special, visible, joy-filled program that makes you stand out from the competition
Benefits to your clients/residents/patients may include:
- Decreased agitation and aggression
- Improved mood
- Opportunities to share memories and stories with those around them
- Increased alertness and engagement with the world around them
We can provide the following services to your folks as an independent contractor for your organization:
- Group music therapy – best in senior living communities and day programs
- Individual music therapy – ideal for hospice and home care organizations
- Consultation – get our expertise in improving your music-based activity programs
Become a partner:
**No-cost option** As an alternative to hiring us directly, you can be our partner in making music lessons and music therapy available to your residents and patients. Fill out the form below to discuss this option.
How it works:
- Fill out the form below or call us at (913) 548-7169 to request a consultation.
- We will meet with you at your community or office to discuss the program options that make the most sense for your needs.
- We sign an agreement spelling out our business relationship, including any documentation necessary for compliance with state and federal regulations and guidelines. (Long-term commitments are generally not required.)
- We bring music to your folks. (Guitars! Keyboard! Drums! Singing! Dancing! This is the best part!)
- We document every session and provide you with the documentation you request.
Ready to bring meaningful music experiences to the people you serve? Call us at (913) 548-7169, or fill out the form below:
** Our service area includes Platte, Clay, Jackson, and Cass counties in Missouri; and Wyandotte, Johnson, Douglas, and Shawnee counties in Kansas. We go west to Topeka, north to Platte City, south to Raymore, and east to Blue Springs.