Is this for me?
Q: Who can sign up for MT Insider?
A: This program is exclusively for credentialed music therapists or music therapy interns.
Q: I’m a student. May I join?
A: This program is meant for music therapists who are already working in the community, preparing to launch a business, or advocating for music therapy positions in healthcare organizations. Students will find limited benefit in this program. Music therapy interns who are getting ready for a job search or business launch are welcome to join.
What will I get?
Q: What does a monthly membership include?
A: When you sign up for MT Insider, you get all of the following:
- Twice-Monthly Office Hours. Call me or set up a video call for a private conversation with me during these hours reserved exclusively for MT Insiders. We can talk about business or clinical concerns. It is the lowest-cost supervision and coaching option I offer.
- Private Member Forum. Get all the expertise and experience the community has to share on our private Facebook group.
- Clinical Resource Section. Downloadable musical games, discussion guides, video demos, recordings, and more – produced especially for MT Insiders at Soundscaping Source. New materials added regularly.
- Business and Advocacy Toolkit. Download the forms and handouts and marketing materials that I’ve developed over years of private practice. New materials added regularly.
- Continuing Education and Training Center. Webinars, video, and audio recordings to keep you up to date on the eldercare world, business practices, and emerging research. New materials added regularly.
Q: When are new resources added?
A: At least one new clinical resource is added monthly, with a rotation of new business/advocacy materials and mini-courses, too. Keep an eye out for bonuses and extras, too!
Q: What if I don’t want to work exclusively with older adults?
A: No worries! I’ve run an eclectic practice in the past and have experience in a number of areas, as do your peers in the member forum. You will have plenty of expert and peer support. Do be aware that the majority of the resources on this site are developed with adults and older adults in mind, since that is my chosen area of focus.
Q: Do I need any special equipment to use the resources on this site?
A: You will be able to access all of the great content in the archive and in the forums with only an internet connection. It’s all mobile-friendly, too.
Q: Do you offer CMTEs?
A: So far, we have three ethics webinars for which you can claim CMTEs as an umbrella grouping. More CMTE opportunities are on the way!