How to bring together your staff and resources to provide the music program your customers deserve
We help you and your caregivers use music more effectively with your clients in activity, social work, nursing, and restorative care program, beginning with a Music Project Planning Session.
What will we get out of this?
- Activity directors can learn how to get the most out of music programs like SingFit and Music & Memory, troubleshoot music activity programming, learn how to use song spotlights for meaningful one-to-one visits.
- Nursing staff can learn how to use music to help residents who become agitated or combative with routine care.
- Restorative care staff can learn how to use music to make exercise groups more efficient.
- Social work staff can learn how music can help with reaching residents who come from a different cultural background or who speak another language.
- Hospice chaplains can learn new ways to use music to address patients’ spiritual needs.
- Hospice volunteer coordinators can learn how to use Soundscaping materials to help their volunteers connect with hospice patients.
- Home care agencies can learn how to use Soundscaping materials to help their caregivers make meaningful connections with their care recipients.
Sample Music Projects
- Developing and implementing an iPod program
- Troubleshooting group activity planning and implementation
- Integrating music programs and technology services (i.e. Music & Memory or SingFit)
- Inservice trainings on using music for nursing care
- Hospice volunteer trainings on how to use music effectively in end-of-life care
How It Works:
- Fill out the form below to request a free phone consultation. During that time, we will discuss what your organization needs and the appropriate format for your Music Project Planning Session.
- Schedule your Music Project Planning Session. This is when other members of your organization become involved in this process of improving your clients’ access to meaningful music experiences, in either a workshop or strategic planning format. We can get together in person, or with a video conference call. (We use Zoom – it’s pretty slick.)
- Get your evaluation report. Following your Music Project Planning Session, you will receive a report on participants’ feedback and recommendations for the next steps to accomplish your organization’s music programming goals.
- Consider future projects. From here, we tailor your next consultation project according to the needs uncovered during your Music Project Planning Session.
Ready to take the next step? Fill out the form below, or call (913) 548-7169.