We all deserve meaningful music experiences, no matter what is getting in the way.
Here’s how to access the expertise of a music therapist when you don’t live in the Kansas City metro area.
(If you are local to KC, please click here.)
In a video consultation call, we’ll take a deep dive into music for your caregiving situation, beyond what we covered in the Finding Joy and Release video series, with recommendations tailored to your personal needs.
This service is perfect for family caregivers and others caring for individual older adults, including those with dementia/Alzheimer’s, depression, Parkinson’s, and stroke.
Benefits for you and your loved one:
- Get music-in-caregiving tips tailored to your unique situation.
- Explore music material that will appeal especially to your care partner.
- Gain confidence in your ability to use music as a tool in your caregiving relationship.
How It Works:
- Request a consultation using the form below. Tell us briefly what you hope to learn or discover during our consultation call.
- We’ll schedule a video call with you and send an invoice. (Each consultation call is $50, just for family/friend caregivers outside the KC metro.)
- On the video call, we’ll discuss yours and your care partner’s musical needs and interests, with the goal of generating some recommendations for music in your caregiving relationship as you move forward.
- We’ll follow up by email with you, to see how things are going and to schedule more consultation calls as needed.
Ready to go deeper with music in caregiving? Fill out the form below to schedule your consultation: